Rainbow/mermaid hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used elumen many times it's more vibrant the lighter you prelighten and you can make wonderful colours with it . A few months ago I did level 2 n roots all over then elumen blue on 3/4 head then over bleach slices down one side peacock colours it looked beautiful ,but you have to be sure you want it it's a nightmare to remove even with return , I had an eighty year old 100% white lady who went for purple side fringe faded slightly but lasted till cut out.

80 yrs. Ah, bless her! I want to be a mad old granny.
I used the Elumen RR on a fellow student with natural blonde hair. It was pretty red but I'm sure she added crazy colour fiery red afterwards. I've seen pics of it with bright vivid colours online but you can never been sure if the photos have been re-touched.
I'd like to try it again but I'm freelance so can't get Elumen now. :(

80 yrs. Ah, bless her! I want to be a mad old granny.
I used the Elumen RR on a fellow student with natural blonde hair. It was pretty red but I'm sure she added crazy colour fiery red afterwards. I've seen pics of it with bright vivid colours online but you can never been sure if the photos have been re-touched.
I'd like to try it again but I'm freelance so can't get Elumen now. :(
I have found its best to shadow root area with something else it never takes well there and even on white hair I used silklift first seems to need to open cuticle first. You can buy it online from haircoloursdirect.com I bought loads from them quick delivery and really helpfull hope this helps

Doesn't the system include a pre and post service treatment to prep the hair and then seal the cuticle?

Doesn't the system include a pre and post service treatment to prep the hair and then seal the cuticle?
Yes elumen prepare after pre lighten, then colour then colour lock it does all take a long time but if someone loves a particular vivid it's great it does come in ordinary colours too I've yet to try them though.:)

Omg, am I in danger of turning into a hair slut? How well does the copper last?

Omg, am I in danger of turning into a hair slut? How well does the copper last?
I've got it but havnt tried it yet but the vivids last really well fade a bit first time but only a little and my eighty year old till I cut it all out and it was still bright lavender, so in theory the copper should to. I've used all the vivids and they all last the same. And god yes I love colour too!:p

Coloured bleach is awesome. It lifts and deposits at the same time. I agree, scientifically it is boggling but it works and it works amazingly. No pre lightening at all, unless you are using Teal which needs a base lighter than a 6 for a truly vibrant finish. It's a bit tricky to get the hang of because of these things and I don't ever go above 20vol. It doesn't fade out either.

I get it from colouredbleach.com.au. It is really difficult to remove the colour from the hair though - my Avi is Teal bleach with a cleanse of bleach and 20.

I don't think we have this coloured bleach in UK, keep seeing loads of Images on fab of results using it but not ever seen it in wholesalers here. Wish I could get some!

I don't think we have this coloured bleach in UK, keep seeing loads of Images on fab of results using it but not ever seen it in wholesalers here. Wish I could get some!
They ship worldwide I looked on the website c

They ship worldwide I looked on the website c
Ooh thanks for that! Will take a look, I just assumed it was only available in oz!

Latest posts

Back