Rant about today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles26

Reaction score
What a day! Get me out of here! Reception ****** up my column so I had half hour for a strip and dip dye, 2 colours!! Then a client turns up an hour late and still wants her full head and restyle doing! Aargh!!

Glass of wine and feet up, been one of those days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
What a day! Get me out of here! Reception ****** up my column so I had half hour for a strip and dip dye, 2 colours!! Then a client turns up an hour late and still wants her full head and restyle doing! Aargh!!

Glass of wine and feet up, been one of those days!

Should have sent the hour late client away. It's unacceptable to turn up that late and expect to be seen. 5 to 10 minutes maybe, a hour no way! Xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
Days like that I'm glad I'm mobile and only have my self to blame

I use to hate when things like that happened

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I really should have but she's a reg who doesn't normally do this. I know that's no excuse. I need to toughen up! Xxxx

An hour! Our company policy is up to 30 minutes, our receptionist phones after 10-15 minutes as a polite reminder. But an hour, even for regulars you do feel like saying would u be an hour late for the doctors and still expect them to see you? Enjoy your wind sounds like you need it :)

An hour late?!!! :eek: I wouldn't expect to be seen regardless if I was a regular or not. At least the day is now done and over with.

Yes thought today would never end! I know I did the wrong thing not turning her away and just made the day more stressfull. Hope all of you had a less manic day xxxx

Latest posts

Back