Rating Your Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
Spurred by a recent email form Rebecca Kepple I decided to rate my clients A's are the best, B's good but not ness regular bookers or big spenders, C's dont mind seeing them every so often/ holiday clients and D's pains in the butt or one timers.

I was really surprised at my client base I dont have as many A's as I thought and my gosh lots of C's & D's now I wanna get more - where do I find them...............? I'm embarking on a serious marketing plan that will be over 6wks paper, leaflet drops, card handouts, going to different places to network, p[roduct launches etc.

Can I convert my C's to be A's? C's know about my products, services, personality but are just not regular vistors. I do want more clients but I also want more visits from my existing ones................ what can lure them to visit more?

you need to market to your Cs and Ds in a different way to your As and Bs. You can offer them a bundle deal - book for a course of nails paid up front and save £x on the whole deal, that kinda thing. You could get them to refer new clients too, making sure that everyone wins: the referrer gets a fiancial reward, the new client gets a discount off their first treatment, you get a new client.
There's also the school of thought that says concentrate on your As and Bs more than on the others, because they're not likely to convert for any number of reasons - budget being the main one.
Check out the RFM model - here's the first website I found on this but there are loads more!
RFM in Customer Retention

Have pm'd you.

Thanks Calla, I think the RFM is more black and white than the ABCD way as its not personal and the figures speak for themselves.

Did anyone get the disks? I didnt get them as wanted to hear some more about them............ anyone?

Latest posts

Back