Re-Sculpting the free edge in gel???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya Guys

You all know I am a newbie with gel; so I was hoping to take advantage of all my fellow geeks gel knowledge.

I have a set of gel glitter tips on at the moment and I fancy changing the colour. (to go with my outfit for my birthday).
a) will I need to re-do the whole set again?
b) Or can I file off the free edge, apply sculpting forms, and re-sculpt the free edge in another colour?

I know you can do option b with L&P but wasn't sure about gel. I didn't want to start filing my glitter tips of and find it wont work!

Any help or advice is welcome as I'm a newby in the world of gel!

Thanks

Hiya Guys

You all know I am a newbie with gel; so I was hoping to take advantage of all my fellow geeks gel knowledge.

I have a set of gel glitter tips on at the moment and I fancy changing the colour. (to go with my outfit for my birthday).
a) will I need to re-do the whole set again?
b) Or can I file off the free edge, apply sculpting forms, and re-sculpt the free edge in another colour?

I know you can do option b with L&P but wasn't sure about gel. I didn't want to start filing my glitter tips of and find it wont work!

Any help or advice is welcome as I'm a newby in the world of gel!

Thanks

go with (b) flower pot - is soooo easy and your smile line is already there - even better

Thanks for that Glynis.

As I said I know I could do this with L&P but wasn't sure on the gel.

Looks like i'll be going for red glitter tips to go with my new red top I bought today; for my birthday next week.

Thanks for that Glynis.

As I said I know I could do this with L&P but wasn't sure on the gel.

Looks like i'll be going for red glitter tips to go with my new red top I bought today; for my birthday next week.

tho i did find that the replaced tips didnt last as long poppet

Latest posts

Back