Reaction to lashes/refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Hi ladies, although a patch test was carried out and no reaction, since applying EE for the 1st time my lady has developed an allergy...My question is when/If this has happened to you, have you or would you give a full refund after removal?
Thank you x

Hey

You are not entitled to give a refund - because your service has not been faulty it's just unfortunate that she has had a reaction

You have still had to give your time and use your products on her and given her a beautiful set

I always tell my clients that despite a patch test people can react

Have you had to remove them aswell if so that's more of her time

If you want to safeguard your business maybe give her a voucher for another treatment etc but I think refunds show fault

It's a bit like if someone was to buy a car and realise they can't drive it / would the garage take it back
- not their fault that client does not suit it' x

Thank you for your quick reply!
That's great advise thanks, I guess it's the reputation I'm thinking of. You are right though x

I had a lady react to her LVL despite no reaction to her patch test. It was a shame as she loved the initial result but developed redness and itching afterwards so was a no go for any more LVL!

I offered her her money back as unfortunately she didn't get the full result she was paying for and for the sake of one treatment, I didn't think it was worth damaging my reputation.

They say if you have a good experience you tell 1 person but if you have a bad one you tell 10! Hope this helps xx

Thank you, I decided not to refund and removed them this morning and she actually wanted to to pay me for removal! (Lovely lady) Of course I said no, but I did give her a voucher as a goodwill gesture for HD Brows which she was happy with x

Latest posts

Back