reactions to Outback Organics post waxing spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
Ive been using the post waxing spray for past 2 weeks on legs, chests, backs and full arms after waxing and have had 3 client's coming up really red afterwards. I had one client pop into the salon today who had been waxed yesterday to let me know that her legs had been incredibly itchy all night following her waxing. She had also had her Hollywood and brows done with the same waxes and cleansers etc and they were fine, just irritation to the legs where I had applied the post waxing spray. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi there I use Outback but only use the post wax spray after a back wax ( I retail it aswell) and I've had no adverse reactions from customers. My aftercare after leg waxing is the the oil spray and post wax lotion (lemon mrytle). Dont know why its happening to them thou. The ones that get a reaction I would recommend anti - histamine a for afew days to help to reduce reaction.

I use the spray everywhere except intimate, underarms or face and I've never heard of a reaction to it.

Never had a reaction either sorry xc

Maybe something else the client did ?

Latest posts

Back