Ready to start my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joblondie

Reaction score
I everyone looking for a little advice I have done a manicure course and gelish. Would these two be enough to offer to start up my business

Yes, it would. :) good luck x

Oh thank you it's hut I didn't know if that was enough to offer bit I only want to start out slow because I have a young baby :)

I am starting back up after being out the beauty scene for 2 years after baby
And its scary x
So i know how you feel
Good luck x

Gelish manicures are really popular at the moment :) i am qualified in acrylics & i hardly get anyone wanting them just gels, which unfortunately i can't do yet :( good luck in starting up :) it's har at first but stick at it x

Gelish manicures are really popular at the moment :) i am qualified in acrylics & i hardly get anyone wanting them just gels, which unfortunately i can't do yet :( good luck in starting up :) it's har at first but stick at it x

Aww why? You only need a manicure certificate, & maybe a day course to learn the products (that is optional if you have your mani qualification) for gel polishes.xx

Aww why? You only need a manicure certificate, & maybe a day course to learn the products (that is optional if you have your mani qualification) for gel polishes.xx

As always, money haha! I'm qualified in manis, pedis & acrylics but just can't afford to do a gel course x

As always, money haha! I'm qualified in manis, pedis & acrylics but just can't afford to do a gel course x

Do you want to do gel as in Bio sculpture, or a gel polish range? Xx

More polish range to start with xx

Well good luck :) I dont think the actual course is expensive but its the kit you need & colours that add up. Xx

Hi delish where did you do your eyelash course?? I would eventually like to do this course

Latest posts

Back