Real hair extensions - Kent (bexley)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone that dies real hair extensions in or anywhere near bexley in kent as a friend really wants some put in but wants somewhere good. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks, sarah

I do top end hair extensions and am based in Bromley. My salon details are Welcome - Indigo Hair & Beauty

I only use Russion or European hair colour matched by an experienced hair merchant.My supplier is the same one who supplies Cheryl coles extensionist as well other celebrities.

Hi, I am a mobile hair extensionsist and could come to you?
I use the micro ring and prebonded methods, although I myself wear the micro rings and tend to champion those over prebonded as there is no glue involved!
I use good quality remy curicle correct hair and prices start from £280 for a full head mico rings 18 inches. If you are interested please message me for more information

I don't charge for a consultation, but as I am based in Hertfordshire I would have to charge a small amount for travel expenses which would be £15. If you went ahead with a full head fitting I would take that amount of the total price.

Many thanks

Charlene

Apologies, just realised my terrible typo's, but I am sure you understood what I meant

Charlene

Latest posts

Back