Real Mrs Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polish@glow

Reaction score
Just spent hours on YouTube watching amazing vids just got to the last one and realised who this marvel known as Sarah is!!!

Wow your work is fabulous!

Natz xx

Awww thanks so much!! It really means a lot to hear these comments, and that my videos are being watched & enjoyed!! :) :)

Thanks again!

Sarah xx

I agree, she's amaze. I love how she explains everything in simple terms, and shares all her knowledge.

And I love love love how she says 'Cream Puff'!!! So cool!!!
Sorry if were embarrassing you Sarah! LOL:o

I agree, she's amaze. I love how she explains everything in simple terms, and shares all her knowledge.

And I love love love how she says 'Cream Puff'!!! So cool!!!
Sorry if were embarrassing you Sarah! LOL:o

Hahaha! Oh god do I sound weird when I say that?? That'll be my carrot cruncher West Country accent, hehe!

xx

Not weird at all its fabulous!
I'm from the North so how I say it is totally diff, very broad in comparison to your 'cream puff' LMAO!

Not weird at all its fabulous!
I'm from the North so how I say it is totally diff, very broad in comparison to your 'cream puff' LMAO!

Haha! Brilliant! My husband is from Wakefield so I'm gonna make him say it to me in a Yorkshire accent! 😂😂😂😂 xx

Can somebody point me in the right direction for the vids please? I have looked for them several times but can't find them :(

xXx

Sarah is awesome !!! I'm one of her facebook/youtube stalkers LOL

Sarah is awesome !!! I'm one of her facebook/youtube stalkers LOL

Thanks chick! I do stalk you too though in all fairness Mrs Glamour Puss! ;) xx

I love your tutorials
Although you are fueling my stamping plate addiction & today's instagram pic is no helping!!! Lpl x
Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hah! Yeah I get blamed for that daily, hehe! ;) xx

I have watched all your videos and I LOVE your accent! Imvery jealous! Lol xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Wakefield is about 25 mins away from me so yeh, he will sound pretty much like me, 'cream puff like'!!
HAHHA!

Great tutorials and very inspiring. Thanks Sarah....:)

We ♥ u Sarah :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love love love Sarah's videos ❤️❤️❤️

Aww thanks all you lovely ladies!! Really appreciate it 😘😘😘 xxx

Sarah, your work is amazing! You are a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing it with us all.x

I spent all of last night watching your vids, they are great and soooo helpful! I loved the mermaid nails, soooo pretty :)

xXx

Latest posts

Back