Real Techniques brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the stippling foundation brushes about a month ago and was so excited to try it because I've heard such brilliant things about them.... I was really dissapointed. The first time I used it loads of bristles fell out and were stuck to the foundation on my face :-(

I love the expert face brush for foundation. It really does blend seamlessly and I love the feel of it on my skin.

I am a professional mua and have about 4 sets of real techniques brushes in my kit. I have high end brushes too, but I always seem to be coming back to these they are so good and on top of it - when on offer 2 whole SETS of brushes cost the same as ONE brush from MAC/Bobbi Brown etc.. Excellent value for money and amazing quality brushes!

I reallllly wanna go and get the basics set too, but after today's splurge and having to top up most of my nail gel today, I've got to wait :(
I don't like waiting lol

My daughter is doing my makeup now, the whole face, were having such a laugh :)

Look fantastic do them at good prices xx

Does anyone use these for mineral foundation?x

My daughter has a thing for these brushes she has nearly everyone! She uses mineral foundation too and they are fine x

Latest posts

Back