really struggling to find a good PORTABLE stool/chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissOwen

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a mobile tech and have been for the last year. Business is picking up and i'm spending more time sitting on my useless little folding stool!

So, i've been searching for a portable stool or chair that will be comfortable and good for my posture...... they dont seem to exist!!!

I've found a folding kneeling stool but its american and the shipping is more than the stool. I've also manage to find one place that sells them in the UK but they are asking for £320 for one!!!!

Anyone got any ideas that wont cost the earth?! I'm happy to spend a bit of money to get something that will care for my back but £320 is a little OTT i thought!!

Thanks

There is one that looks a bit like a saddle for horse riding, I haven't tried it but it looks like it would be comfortable.

I do alot of mobile work and i use a saddle stool it was about £35 from ebay brand new. It doesn't fold away but it is light enough and small enough (as it is height adjustable) to put in the car .

Thanks everyone.

I've scrapped the portable worry and ordered myself a saddle stool..... i'll live with it being a pain to get in the car if it cares for my back :biggrin:

Hi guys

I'm a mobile tech and have been for the last year. Business is picking up and i'm spending more time sitting on my useless little folding stool!

So, i've been searching for a portable stool or chair that will be comfortable and good for my posture...... they dont seem to exist!!!

I've found a folding kneeling stool but its american and the shipping is more than the stool. I've also manage to find one place that sells them in the UK but they are asking for £320 for one!!!!

Anyone got any ideas that wont cost the earth?! I'm happy to spend a bit of money to get something that will care for my back but £320 is a little OTT i thought!!

Thanks

Not very good for your back but mine look lovely (clear black and chrome) spinny ones that you push up and down, fold up small enough to get in my car with my other equipment and I got them for...

£7 each!!!!!
At tesco :)
Only problem is they don't have a back rest... :( x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back