Rebalancing - how long approx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddi

Reaction score
Hi I am very new to acrylics and so have put on an introductory offer to clients as I wouldn't feel confident charging full price. Anyway the couple that I have done have needed rebalancing after about 2 weeks (they started lifting :( )

I asked one client when she normally gets her rebalancing done and she said they normally last 3 weeks before lifting..

So 2 questions really - how long is the average time before the nails would need rebalancing and is it normal for the nails to start lifting (hence needing rebalancing) or should they really need doing just because they are growing out and shouldn't be lifting at all.!?

Sorry if these are stupid questions. But I would of thought the nails shouldn't be lifting at all. I am not sure where the girl has had her nails done before.

hi i do infills every 3 weeks. 1 lady comes every 2 the others all seem to go 3. they take me approx 1.5 hours. i perosnally think it depends on the nail bed a client with a brilliant nail bed never ever lift is someone has a damaged nail bed they may lift a little bit at the sides but i dont really think this should make you need your infills doing sooner.

Thank you - I dont feel as bad now about the couple of nails I have done lifting! Though obviously I dont want them lifting because of incorrect application! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back