Reclining chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
I'm looking for a reclining chair for threading, lashes and make up. This was on eBay for £49 but is now out of stock😡 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396043096.727437.jpg
does anyone know of a good well priced website to buy similar at similar price even if it's second hand

I know sallys do one similar but more expensive, I am looking for one too but sallys one was just a bit too much for me just now. Will keep an eye on this thread too - hope you find one soon x

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

I may be selling mine for around that price if your interested would prob need collecting tho s it's quite heavy!

I may be selling mine for around that price if your interested would prob need collecting tho s it's quite heavy!

Have sent you a DM 😃

Hi I was wondering what you typed into eBay to find the chair you had the pic of? I had a look but can't find anything like it x

Search for Threading chair or reclining barbers chair

Jemima :)

I have tried those 😞 it's an amazing price, but can't find it 😞 thank you for your help though! X

Latest posts

Back