Recommend a good body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel I have to explain something here.....

We are pros, and this is a pro site...HOWEVER anyone can access it, including clients!

For that reason we do not allow Trade prices to be posted, let alone a complete breakdown of costs per service and profit made, therefore I have edited several of these posts.

Think on people.....please!

I believe shrinking violet and Actiderm are the only fat loss ones available at the moment hun. Why don't you want to go with Shrinking Violet?

xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

I can't get in touch with sv :( I tried messaging, facebooking & their site is down :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

They are merging their site with tibby Olivier, so they are only reachable by telephone in the meantime ( saw this on a thread this morning) 😉

The thread is titled 'Enhance direct website down' and the number is in one of the posts

Oooo, how odd! I just tried to find them on google and it seems that all their sites are indeed unavailable. Is all well?

I've no idea, but I've sent a pm yesterday and posted on their fb page which said their site should be up running within 24-72 hours

I've no idea, but I've sent a pm yesterday and posted on their fb page which said their site should be up running within 24-72 hours

Did you pm Moosebat on here Hun? I know they are very busy trying to sort out the website because of the merge at the moment and trying to take all manual orders via the telephone.

The website issue was an unexpected problem that occurred during the merge :( you know what technology is like !!! But I know they are trying their hardest to get it up and running as soon as possible and I know for sure Jane will get back to you as soon as she gets your message and has a spare 5 mins hun xxx

Did you pm Moosebat on here Hun? I know they are very busy trying to sort out the website because of the merge at the moment and trying to take all manual orders via the telephone.

The website issue was an unexpected problem that occurred during the merge :( you know what technology is like !!! But I know they are trying their hardest to get it up and running as soon as possible and I know for sure Jane will get back to you as soon as she gets your message and has a spare 5 mins hun xxx

I did pm her :( and after I'd posted on their fb page there were other people posting - they were replied to though :( I'm just very impatient.

I was going to book a training day for sv body wraps with local college, who cancelled last minute (I don't know why exactly, they gave very odd reasons, but I'm mot going to say what my guess is on what actually happened). They also said they were sending me contact details for Irish distributor, which they didn't - so I decided to contact them directly through here and fb as had already told to few clients about this wrap.
Normally, I wouldn't worry, but I was so excited! Ahhh I could be just very impatient xxx hope they get their problems sorted with the site as I'm itching to try then out.!! :D

Sorry for the grammar - autocorrect is like a curse at times!

I did pm her :( and after I'd posted on their fb page there were other people posting - they were replied to though :( I'm just very impatient.

I was going to book a training day for sv body wraps with local college, who cancelled last minute (I don't know why exactly, they gave very odd reasons, but I'm mot going to say what my guess is on what actually happened). They also said they were sending me contact details for Irish distributor, which they didn't - so I decided to contact them directly through here and fb as had already told to few clients about this wrap.
Normally, I wouldn't worry, but I was so excited! Ahhh I could be just very impatient xxx hope they get their problems sorted with the site as I'm itching to try then out.!! :D

Have PM'd you xxx

Latest posts

Back