Recommendation for a soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melaniexx

Reaction score
ca anyone suggest a strong gel which can hold tips that is soak off? I am going to be using gelish colours xxxx

Brisa lite sculpting gel!! X x

Brisa lite sculpting gel!! X x

Thank you!!! Would I need the CND lamp to cure? As I already have an LED and UV lamp and was trying to avoid purchasing another lamp. Thanks xx

If you are using Gelish then go for their sculpting soak off gel too. You are best keeping to the same product. The whole line works with each other. ie if you are doing gel polish you can use the same primer/bond. No need to buy a different one. The same with the cleanser etc. great product great service.

Oh and you can still use your lamp either uv or led. No need to purchase another. Just check the curing times.

To use the CND brisa lite sculpting gel you will need the CND lamp.

If you are using Gelish then go for their sculpting soak off gel too. You are best keeping to the same product. The whole line works with each other. ie if you are doing gel polish you can use the same primer/bond. No need to buy a different one. The same with the cleanser etc. great product great service.

Thank you!!! Totally had a mind blank and dont know why i didnt think of this!!! I can't seem.to find it on nail harmony website do you know where else I could purchase it that is legite? xxxxx

Do nail Harmony do a soak off gel for enhancements? I thought they only did hard gels, I know they have structure gel that is soak off, but its not an enhancement product?

Sorry I am getting confused. I have structure gel but this isnt strong enough for extensions unless they are really short...kinda defeats the purpose haha. and i cant find svulpture gel online so maybe poster got confused? xxxx

Latest posts

Back