Recommendation for best natural nail file!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
I want a recommendation for natural nail files, at the moment, I use cnd's but just checking to see if there's any better out there and if you use CND files, which do you recommend.
Thanks for the input

CND files all the way! i use the kanga board for natural nails and the hot shot, koala and glossing buffer block when doing my enhancements xx

It would be the Kanga for me to, it's 240 grit on both sides, is nice and slim for getting to corners and washes really well so can be re-used.

Thanks Haynails and LucyF but LucyF, just curious as to how you wash your files. Do you mean spraying with a file and abrasive disinfectant like mundo? I do that as well but can still see some marks on the file which I'm not at all happy with.

hi hun

i use manicure brush first to get rid of debris and not clogged up then spray with mundo and they come up great. Tis 240 i use as well.

X x x

Thanks Happyfeet, this is exactly what I do with my files but I can still see some flaws and very conscious clients can see what I see. Thought of using disposable ones but not sure in terms of long term cost.

you're welcome hun. I do know what you mean but i just make a little show that I'm cleaning my file once finished and also at the beginning to show they are sanitised. I think i even say that I'm sanitising them lol! X

Latest posts

Back