Recommendations for some nice perfume please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ye, kenzo is gorgeous too x

Paco Robanne Lady Million is lush xx As well as Gucci 2 xx

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I'm on a perfume mission now and I think after all of your lovely recommendations I will end p buying some for myself too - its about time I treated myself to something :biggrin:

Vera wang princess x

Brittany spears is nice cheaper perfume :) it's my day perfume ;) xx

Vera Wang - Princess is lovely

Stella McCartney is my all time fave

Yves Saint Laurent: Paris

Chanel No 5!

CeeCee x

Lady Million or Black XS 😍

Soir du lune by Sisley is very floral.
I wear Eau du Soir by Sisley. It's very grown up and mmmmmmm, if you know what I mean!

Coco mademoiselle smells of roses to me love it, wore it for my wedding.

But alien by Thierry Mugler is my favourite. Everyone asks what I'm wearing and I feel so much more confident, sexy, in charge of my life and just more 'me' when I wear it ♥

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

My ultimate is Alien. Love Womanity as well. Have just discovered Bulgari Coral - its up there for me now too! Was starting to think i liked it more than Alien...but it just has the edge :)

Yes, womanity is nice... but I can't enjoy it properly with a stupid name like that lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

The perfume shop used to do a box set of about 5 perfumes with a voucher for a full size version of 1 of the samples in the box and all for £30.
Xx

The perfume shop used to do a box set of about 5 perfumes with a voucher for a full size version of 1 of the samples in the box and all for £30.
Xx

Really that's fab, good to know coming up to Xmas

Really that's fab, good to know coming up to Xmas

They did it a while ago, worth finding out if they still do them though. x

A little bit of a different one is River Island London, it's only around £12 but it's lovely smells like Miss Dior Cherie and is in a purple bottle. Always get compliments & even had to buy my Mum one too. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is beautiful though, possibly my favourite :)

Mark Jacobs daisy is lovely

Sarah xx

hubby got me Agent Provocateur Maitresse Gold Edition 2 xmas's ago it was very lovely

Latest posts

Back