Recommending Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
I've just had a lady book in with me who has been going to the local debenhams for the last year to have shellac, and has never heared of solar oil??!! Why!?

The only thing I can think of is that they havn't done their training through the official channels such as the CND EA's, so therefore havn't been given the whole picture, including aftercare.

Who knows? Great opportunity for you to retain a client though. :wink2:

The only thing I can think of is that they havn't done their training through the official channels such as the CND EA's, so therefore havn't been given the whole picture, including aftercare.

Who knows? Great opportunity for you to retain a client though. :wink2:
I know, you'd have thought someone along the chain of command would be up to date with the relevant recommendations etc! Well as you said - new client for me!

Nails inc (debenhams) don't do Shellac. It's Bio Sculpture. Last time I checked :)

Nails inc (debenhams) don't do Shellac. It's Bio Sculpture. Last time I checked :)
Our local store isn't nails inc , it's a nail & brow bar?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our local store isn't nails inc , it's a nail & brow bar?!

Oh right! Sorry I thought all debenhams did nails inc nail bars! Never heard of ****** but they don't sound very good if they've never heard of SolarOil! :rollseyes:

Oh right! Sorry I thought all debenhams did nails inc nail bars! Never heard of ***** but they don't sound very good if they've never heard of SolarOil! :rollseyes:

They sound very stupid if they haven't heard of Solar Oil and missed many a retail opportunity as well!! Do these people never do their homework? :rolleyes:

My local shellac salon who's name I got from the CND Salon Locator don't use it either ...

i get this all the time to be honest, 99% of my new clients have never been offered any cuticle oil let alone solar oil!! as geeg said retail opportunity lost and salons wonder why they arent busy!!xx

My local Shellac salon who's name I got from the CND Salon Locator don't use it either ...
Well there are allot of stupid people around then. :lol:

Solar Oil has got to be one of the easiest things to retail in the world to your clients ... why? ... because they need it and it saves them money if they use it .. why .. because they don't need repairs if they use it.

Geek this year I have all my regular clients a goodie bag for Xmas? A solar oil 5 Dermalogica samples lip balm eye cream etc all in a little red bag? They loved the fact id spent time making them & have bought the solar oil lip balm & eye cream? Not a huge cost & lots of happy loyal customers x

Oh! Meant to say geeg! & gave! iPhone again!

Geek this year I have all my regular clients a goodie bag for Xmas? A solar oil 5 Dermalogica samples lip balm eye cream etc all in a little red bag? They loved the fact id spent time making them & have bought the solar oil lip balm & eye cream? Not a huge cost & lots of happy loyal customers x

I don't believe I have ever given and not received in return. I do not ever give TO receive but I always receive. :Love:

All my regular clients get a mini solar oil and mini CND sensation hand lotion for their birthday in a mini organza bag, firstly they love it and secondly most then go onto buy solar oil and full size hand lotions!

I always try to give back at Xmas & through out the year to thank my ladies for their loyalty? With out them I wouldn't be where I am today x good idea for birthdays to x

What a great idea! Glad it's paid off for you, too :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back