Red to mocha brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerSwanson615

Reaction score
Okay, so one of my classmates from beauty school wants me to do her hair. So let me start with the beginning. About a year ago she had a level 6 box color all over her hair, then she decided to become a blonde. It was lightened with a combination of 2 rounds of blonding cream and 3 of bleach ( not by me). As you can imagine, it completely destroyed her hair. She kept that for about 3 or 4 months, getting it retouched and retoned. Then she wanted a light red brown, so we filled and went with a 7rk? In gold well topchic. Then over that went a 6rv in socolor. That faded out. And since she has been doing retouches with 7rr, and pulling it though every time. Now she would like a 5m from matrix. Anyone have ideas? My plan is 5m ColorSync on her hair that has only been colored over, and then maybe a 6m on the ends which are incredible compromised. Process the 5 for the full 20, and then 10 - 15 for the 6. Checking it often of course. Any better ideas? I'm just worried too much of the red times are going to show through, but I don't think her hair can handle a bleach bath.

If you use 5m it will come out a 4 with sync

Latest posts

Back