reds grrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonnewby

Reaction score
what am i doing wrong i have been hairdressing 8 years now and i use majirel could some one what peroxide i should be using basic i no but they never seem to turn out as vibrant as i need even on blonde i was taught 10 % on blonde as you want to tone it not lift it what going on any tips or even other ranges will be

hi we use majierl and inoa at our salon and i have had red hair twice now , first time we used 6.66 with 20vls i had that for quite a while , but then i got fed up etc.... but now i use live xl red passion as its a bright deep red

i personally think the reds let loreal down

if it's on blonde, you may need to pre-pig to get an orange as a base, otherwise you'll get a wishywashy outcome.

I've used the Majirouge's on natural hair with a 9% and they've come out as vibrant as the swatch and lasted pretty well! The Magenta Red is GORGEOUS! In some cases you might want to bleach first if it's a flash or something, pre-pig copper and put it on with a 1.9%. Well, that's what I've done and it's worked absolutely fine.

Latest posts

Back