reflexology course liverpool/manchester/chester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good course? I have my A&P, swedish and hot stone massage and I would love to learn for my own personal development really.

can anyone advise me?

thank you

tigi
xx

Call West Cheshire College Ellesmere Port Campus... Runs Mon 5-8pm from Oct-Jan Karen the Tutor is an amazing, lovely lady and I'll be on it :-D

Ooh might have a look at that myself!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

thank you ill find out more and maybe ill see you there! xx

Coolio, be nice to meet more Geeks :) xxx

Runs Mon 5-8pm from Oct-Jan

Are you looking for a professional course? If so, then this seems very inadequate for a professional course - I would check before you enrol.

If you do want to do it professionally, then the AOR should be able to give you a list of approved training schools.

Good luck

Are you looking for a professional course? If so, then this seems very inadequate for a professional course - I would check before you enrol.

If you do want to do it professionally, then the AOR should be able to give you a list of approved training schools.

Good luck

Well it's a registered college of Further Education, same tutor that did my City & Guilds Level 3, can't see why this would be unprofessional?

H x

Well it's a registered college of Further Education, same tutor that did my City & Guilds Level 3, can't see why this would be unprofessional?
I didn't mean that it was unprofessional ;) just that it may not be a professional qualification. The number of hours makes me think it is more of an introduction to reflexology that would enable you to use it on friends and family, but not professionally and would not enable you to gain insurance.

Just as a comparison - a VCTC level 3 reflexology course requires 360 hours of guided learning (ie teaching) so compare this with approx 30 hours (I'm guessing it's around 10 weeks from the dates) and you can see that there is no comparison.

It's worth checking because although this may well be run by a great teacher, it could be wasted if you are looking to offer it as a treatment to clients.

I didn't mean that it was unprofessional ;) just that it may not be a professional qualification. The number of hours makes me think it is more of an introduction to reflexology that would enable you to use it on friends and family, but not professionally and would not enable you to gain insurance.

Just as a comparison - a VCTC level 3 reflexology course requires 360 hours of guided learning (ie teaching) so compare this with approx 30 hours (I'm guessing it's around 10 weeks from the dates) and you can see that there is no comparison.

It's worth checking because although this may well be run by a great teacher, it could be wasted if you are looking to offer it as a treatment to clients.

Thank you so much, I'll have a word with them tomorrow xxx

can anyone recommend a good course? I have my A&P, swedish and hot stone massage and I would love to learn for my own personal development really.

can anyone advise me?

thank you

tigi
xx

Is this for own use or business..? Can't get insured on this qualification.

I saw you said personal development so thought it would be a great course.

X

Oh I havent really decided, I want to do it for something I can enjoy learning, but I might want to offer it in the future. I shall have to have a think about it a bit more then eh?

tigi
xxxx

Oh I havent really decided, I want to do it for something I can enjoy learning, but I might want to offer it in the future. I shall have to have a think about it a bit more then eh?

tigi
xxxx

I am deffo doing it as I want to learn the basics and be able to help my hubby to be as he has a back problem as does my stepfather

I have always been interested and if I can 'do' it then shall go on to the Level 2

Just be nice to go back as some of my mates on Level 3 are going back for this si it'll be great to be in a 'team' with them again

x

Latest posts

Back