Refreshments in a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I will in a couple of weeks time. Hope you have a fab time?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Oh I'm only in north Wales....stuck on a caravan site...nice as it may be...I've got no wifi!! But I'm keeping my mind active with looking at salons to see what their doing...answer....not much down here! X

Just get a dolce gusto machine (around £100) and the pods to go with it, loads of options for tea and coffee, even cold coffee ad tea. No need to buy in milk as if it needs milk it's in the box with the coffee pods.
I love small cups and mugs and the thinner the cup the better.

It depends on what style you want really, but there are beautiful traditional cups with saucers or Nescafé do some really modern cups with square handles but not the cheapest out there, or there's clear glass coffee cups in modern styles (not them horrendous brown glass cups salons had in the 70s haha) xoxo

My mum has those horrid Brown cups!!! This made me giggle tomme xx

Haha im going to get you a tea or coffee, no fancy stuff!

Haha im going to get you a tea or coffee, no fancy stuff!

Lol, made me laugh, an I'm sorry poster above, but please sneak in when she's not there, bin them and replace them with nice china cups.

Am sat in the kitchen now with a latte macchiato from the krups machine xoxo

My Aunt has those cups too :lol: And the plates and the bowls, and...

I bought these, with the matching saucers. SO pretty! :D But, I gotta be honest - I'm a bit scared about handing them out incase there are any accidents. I may just keep them for myself *angel* :D

My Aunt has those cups too :lol: And the plates and the bowls, and...

I bought these, with the matching saucers. SO pretty! :D But, I gotta be honest - I'm a bit scared about handing them out incase there are any accidents. I may just keep them for myself *angel* :D

Oh my, they are gorgeous. I've just bought some plain white teacups and saucers from Argos. £6.99 for 4 so if any get broken its not going to break my heart or bank balance lol

Steph xxx

I'm a wreck with anything on a tray and cups and saucers....so no! No cups and saucers at mine, a nice mug of tea or herbal teas, water, ribena or tassimo coffee. Mugs are less then £1 at ikea and I don't sweat when people drop em! or crack them washing up. For a spray tan group the other day I shared a pack of m and s biccies with them and two want to come back for a makeup lesson :)

Latest posts

Back