Removal of synergy gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany.

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have a client wanting me to remove her gel nails which another technician applied, I've found out they've used a product called synergy gel & would like advice on how to remove this?
Do I soak? How long for? Do I use magis wraps or just put the clients hands in a bathing bowl with acetone and do I file away after a certain amount of time?
Sorry, I'm to totally confused, I only use Brisa so ive never soaked gels off...

Xxxx

There must be someone who knows? :cry:

X

Hi its Young Nails and isn't a soak off, needs to be buffed off I would imagine similar to brisa xx hth

Oh is it young nails? Thanks for that, I don't know anything about the product, so it's a buff off gel?x

Yep, it's a Young Nails gel and it can only be buffed of.

Take as much of the bulk down as you can without going near the natural nail and then rebalance in your product, the Synergy that's left will grow out eventually.

Luckily Synergy is a good brand product and not a NSS style gel.

She's wanting shellac on so I'll have to take the whole of it off. Terrified about damaging her nail though. If I work down on my grits on the file though it shouldn't do should it? :( x

I use a 180 gritt to remove the bulk and go over it then with a 100 gritt. Young Nails gels are very easy to remove.

Thank you for your help. How long would you say removal takes x

Depends on how thick the gel is on the nails and if there is a lot of lifting but i remove the gels in about 20 to 25 minutes.

Latest posts

Back