Removing Shellac - Magis Foil wraps or CND Shellac Remover wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read that hairdressing foil is meant to be better? Does anyone else find this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use hairdressing foil, perfect width and its nice & thick :)

I think hairdressing foil is meant to be better as it's thicker and better quality, therefore keeping in more warmth (body heat) from the fingers. (Although I can't yet talk from personal experience, as I'm yet to use it) Xx

I've used highlighting foil for a good couple of years now and find it does the job perfectly as you can wrap the nail nice and tight, no wastage and very easy to use!

Vicki x

Thanks for this great tip guys... I'm going to try hairdressing foil now!

Thanks for this great tip guys... I'm going to try hairdressing foil now!

I have used all of above and I do like the cnd wraps they look great but I have to admit I use hairdressing foil and I find it works really well and costs a lot less than any other I've used x

I have used the Gellux ones as well as the CND wraps and the Gellux ones were very good and easy to use as already cut to size with the soak pad attached.
I am about to try the Vamoose to see what they are like:D

^^^ Magis Wraps work out the same price as these.....in fact they are slightly cheaper....:hug:

I have tried the CND wraps a few times but don't get on with them nor the Vamoos type either..

I find Magis easy to use and my latest box from S2 is bigger than normal size and the foil is thicker than before so is even more efficient than before.

I didn't like cnd wraps at all! I use magi wraps or tin foil and pads, I get tesco extra strong foil and precut it to size and keep it in magi dispenser if I run out, still looks professional and customers don't know difference :) xxxxx

I use hairdressing foil, I find it easier. I have tried the Magis wraps because I read on here that they use less remover as the pad it thinner. I cant say it makes a difference but I do sell them to clients that want to remove themselves.
I find them easier to use for myself to remove my own gelish as the pad is attached to the foil. For clients, I prefer to use my own cotton pads, cut into 4.

Any foil type will always remove quicker than CND wraps cuz of the heat that is created as well so its a no brainer :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used both. I prefer the Magi Foil Wraps tbh, I feel they work better when removing Shellac with the Shellac Nourishing Remover.

Latest posts

Back