Removing xxl colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you always this aggressive?

Only when a non pro undermines my 14 years of colour experience and the integrity of professional advice born out of training, experience and hard work. Besides I find reading things with a smile on my face usually changed the tone somewhat

Seriously I think that any decent salon would never recommend using it, staff or client.

We do out staffs hair for free. It reflects very poorly on the salon image to have anyone on your team using anything but pro products

Pay £30 to get someone to ruin your hair with box colour? Really? omg this is the biggest joke ever!!!! Unbelievable! And to recommend that cr@p as well? What next-recommendations to use Pantene? :grr:

Oh yes really I couldn't believe it either and I know may aswell go to boots own brand haha x

We do out staffs hair for free. It reflects very poorly on the salon image to have anyone on your team using anything but pro products

I agree with this usually you do your staff hair for free because them your promting yourselfs aswell as the brand colour the salon using I'd cringe if my staff told clients they use xxl live ! X

I agree with this usually you do your staff hair for free because them your promting yourselfs aswell as the brand colour the salon using I'd cringe if my staff told clients they use xxl live ! X

My point exactly.

I LOVE reading the hair forums! It really makes me appreciate the job that a good hairstylist does. Think I've got a couple of box dyes lurking in the cupboard that are going to get binned now! ;)

Only when a non pro undermines my 14 years of colour experience and the integrity of professional advice born out of training, experience and hard work. Besides I find reading things with a smile on my face usually changed the tone somewhat

I'm not sure how a non-pro stating that they use something undermines your 14 years of blah blah blah or anything else for that matter!!

If I said I use cream cheese to style my hair and my gas hob to dry it, would that undermine you? (I don't, by the way!!!)

I'm not a hair pro just popped over from skin - I can personally attest to how much of a nightmare the xl red is to get out took me two months of treatments to get back to my normal colour - luckily my hairs not suffered too much it seems ok though a pro might tell me diff the stress and cost of it !

I'm not sure how a non-pro stating that they use something undermines your 14 years of blah blah blah or anything else for that matter!!

If I said I use cream cheese to style my hair and my gas hob to dry it, would that undermine you? (I don't, by the way!!!)

Because this is a thread about how much of a nightmare xxl is, and you pop up saying how fantastic it is. You can contribute nothing of any technical assistance or knowledge to this thread so it's undermining. As is your blah blah blah statement, makes you sound a bit petty tbh

This thread has totally put me off colouring my own hair. Its a shame that there is not more information regarding OTC products to consumers. Being a nail geek, same should apply!

None of my hair dressers have ever explained in the detail the damage these products can do, hence me enjoying reading hair threads... Also seeing the before and after shots - some/a lot of you guys are amazingly talented!

Peace out

Ok, and with apologies to the OP (who hopefully now has the answers she was looking for), enough's enough.

Firstly, may I point out two important Salon Geek Rules which are being broken here ...

Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you
.... We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

and

Thou shalt Private Message if thy post is for one person
.... If your message is for 1 person, PM it. If its for more, post it!

Secondly, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back