renting a space just for spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
does anyone rent a space just for spray tans? I am currently working mobile but I am thinking that I might like to rent a space in a salon or similar and just work on a thursday evening, a friday and a saturday if necessary. Does anyone out there who rents such a space what are the best terms to go with and how did you approach the person who owns the space?

does anyone rent a space just for spray tans? I am currently working mobile but I am thinking that I might like to rent a space in a salon or similar and just work on a thursday evening, a friday and a saturday if necessary. Does anyone out there who rents such a space what are the best terms to go with and how did you approach the person who owns the space?
x

I'd like to know this too as I'm thinking of just doing eyelash extensions.

Hi Kizzycat,

I am just about to start renting a room just for tanning. I'm only going to do thurs and fri as most people want a tan for a weekend. Rest of week will do mobile if required.
I just started talking to people and it was from dropping some of my flyers in my village boutique that I made the contact, so word of mouth and networking is a must!
The salon i will be based at already has a beauty therapist but she doesn't do tanning. Tanning is my first love and hopefully if its successful I will extend my days there.

hth
Maria

Hi Kizzycat,

I am just about to start renting a room just for tanning. I'm only going to do thurs and fri as most people want a tan for a weekend. Rest of week will do mobile if required.
I just started talking to people and it was from dropping some of my flyers in my village boutique that I made the contact, so word of mouth and networking is a must!
The salon i will be based at already has a beauty therapist but she doesn't do tanning. Tanning is my first love and hopefully if its successful I will extend my days there.

hth
Maria

So Maria, how did you negotiate the terms of payment? ar you paying a percentage or a day rate?

I tent a room for Eyelash Extensions in a small personal training studio. I pay an hourly or daily rate depending on how many hours I'm there. I just book it for when I need it. Works out well for both of us.

I'll be just paying a day rate on the room. Will be running my own business in there. So my own phone, bookings etc :)

I know of a place near Durham that might be interested.
Pm me and I'll give you the owners mobile number.

Latest posts

Back