renting rooms in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
Hi

I am renting a few rooms in a salon and I just want to make sure I have everythin for going in?

Can anyone tell me everythin I would need for spraytans,nails, lashes apart from all the obv things lol..

I know I will need to get new record cards etc, should I get towels?
Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

no advice to give, i just wanted to say well done and i hope everything goes well for you! :D x

thank you :)

im just really nervous and want to makesure i member everything lol xx

Hiya, exiting time for you then....have you got these on your list...

Appoinment book ( if no computer system )
Cash Box
I woudl get yor own towels for mani/pedi's
light for your nail station in case light isn't too good
bucket with swing top for you rubbish ( swing top to stop acrylic smell )
couch roll for cleaning tanning area and general cleaning products
Price list/ business cards /app cards
nail art display??
consultation forms/ pre aftercare sheets
hth, can't think of anything else for now, good luck x

Hi there, Ive not logn opened up my own salon and went over and over lists of what to get lol i would recommend that you get varied sizes of towels from face clothes (great for hanging next to the sink to dry your hands)to bath sheets for the beds, we bought others things such as a washing basket so that we could fill it up and store it out of the way, to all our own toiletries for us and clients so that you know for your own piece of mind that your always well prepared for clients and you. Hope it all works out well for you x

Buckets, bin liners, tissues, air freshners, sterliser spray, barbicide, cotton disks, storage containers, great for small products such as lashes and the glue, polish holders, insurance copies, extra bedding, files for keeping consulations sheets (lockable) Thats as much as i can think of just now lol x

Last edited:
this be great help for me to!!! :) i am starting a beauty section in a hair dressers!!! :) cant wait

goood luck mate! if i think of anything i let u know aswell x

Latest posts

Back