Repeats on spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just a question regarding spray tans...

How much of your customer base is repeat clients?

I only ask because out of about 40 tans I have done I have only had about 7 ladies come back.

Is that normal or do I need to be worried?? The ladies that have come back are the type that can afford to have the treatments as and when they want whereas probably all of my other clients had it for an occasion.

I have only been tanning since Aug Sep time, so Im sure im not perfect at it. Nobody has complained and I always give the opportunity for feedback and its mainly positive.

I am also not as busy as I had hoped I would be whereas another rep who uses Sienna in a neighbouring town said she is doing a stonking trade and if I am honest she had tanned me and I wasn't overly impressed.

Caroline xx:hug:

i have had mainly occasion tans, which have lead onto recommendations.

Its like everything it takes time to get the word out.

I always make a point of asking if they are getting the tan for a special occasion etc then mark it on their card once they leave so when I look over them all I can see who had it for an occasion and who hadnt. Then every so often I send them a text or wee letter saying there is an offer on the spray tans and £5 off or something similar. Usually works!

It is hard as if its for an occasion they arent going to come back to get it done again just for the sake of it. So I wouldnt be too worried if they dont come back time and time again. Its not like its an eyebrow wax which people tend to get done every 6 weeks.

Dont let it get you down at this stage :hug:

Latest posts

Back