Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came off salon geek for a while but hav returned. Was wonderin how everyone is getting on?

Weve been ttc for 4 months now but after 10 years on contraception i understand it will be a while x

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

Hiya Ellie lovely to see you back :) (I'm hardly on here much these days tbh!)
I'm now 18 weeks pregnant :D
How is everyone else getting along?
Xxx

I've been wondering how babychops is getting on? I'm currently 13 weeks. Due 14th Aug :) how's everyone else doin? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Huuuge congrats u pair!!! Fantastic news!!!
Was hoping to see babychops progress too! Hopefully she sees this.
How are u both feeling? Any morning sickness?
Once again a massive congrats! X

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

I've been feeling absolutely fine. Just tired. No sickness or nothing. Kept making me think I'm I really pregnant lol but I've had my scan and everything's ok. Fc for you soon then :)

Attachments

• 1423472195474.jpg
    1423472195474.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 153
Hiya Ellie lovely to see you back :) (I'm hardly on here much these days tbh!)
I'm now 18 weeks pregnant :D
How is everyone else getting along?
Xxx

Oh my god 18 weeks that's gone so quick welshie I'm glad all is ok and hope you are doing well too xxx

Oh my god 18 weeks that's gone so quick welshie I'm glad all is ok and hope you are doing well too xxx

Ah thank you Lydia :) it's 19 weeks now lol it has flown by. I'm still having sickness unfortunately but it's easing off now & I'm getting back to normal. Can't wait to see if it's pink or blue!!xx

Omg just read this whole thread! And im not even ttc! Just found it so interesting and good for future reference haha!

Hope everyone is well and glad to see so many new pregnancies since last year! Congratulations girls 💖!

Babychops any further forward ? Xx

Chelle , how did the pregnancy go? If my calculations serve me right you should have a 2month old now? Xx

Ooh.. Just found this thread. Can I join? We are TTC. Have been since sept 2013. Having some issues. Need to see a doctor. Too scared though. Until then will just go at it like rabbits! X

Ooh.. Just found this thread. Can I join? We are TTC. Have been since sept 2013. Having some issues. Need to see a doctor. Too scared though. Until then will just go at it like rabbits! X

Hi welcome :) didn't want to read & run...just wanted to say don't be afraid to go to the doctor they're there to help you. IF there are any issues they will still be there whether or not you know the problem and once you know IF there are hurdles to jump over, the sooner u can jump over them :) I'm sure I read somewhere it's only a 1 in 5 chance of conceiving each month and that's if you get the exact time & day etc so don't be afraid to ask for a little help. I'm sure the geeks who are much more knowledgable than me on the subject will be happy to give you any advice you need too. xx

Thanks Welshie.. I know I need to go. It's just scary. Pretty sure there's a problem (since sept 2013 I have only had 6 periods... ). Just need to stop being a wimp!

Love reading the other girls good news though. Xx

I've been wondering how babychops is getting on? I'm currently 13 weeks. Due 14th Aug :) how's everyone else doin? Xx

Haven't been on here a lot lately, only just seen this. Been to the fertility clinic today and got to have some more blood tests and a hsg test done (I'm very nervous about that) I have been so depressed about it all I have given up trying every month, iv realised nothing is going to happen naturally 😞 (sorry being abit of a downer lol) how are you getting on? Xx

I recently found out that if your going through the IVF route that Prague has the best success rate anywhere compared to Britain and the whole EU. I thought id share this piece of information and urge anyone who is trying to please check it out. Good luck xoxo

Haven't been on here a lot lately, only just seen this. Been to the fertility clinic today and got to have some more blood tests and a hsg test done (I'm very nervous about that) I have been so depressed about it all I have given up trying every month, iv realised nothing is going to happen naturally 😞 (sorry being abit of a downer lol) how are you getting on? Xx

Fingers crossed you will be ok. Just been reading about the hsg test. By the sounds of it it doesn't take too long so hopefully you will be fine. Will you get to see it on screen whilst it's happening? Xx

Fingers crossed you will be ok. Just been reading about the hsg test. By the sounds of it it doesn't take too long so hopefully you will be fine. Will you get to see it on screen whilst it's happening? Xx

I'm not sure, I think so, I'll prob try and close my eyes and imagine I'm on a beach or something lol Iv heard a lot of woman fall pregnant after the procedure ( as long as no blockages) as it flushed out your tubes, so I'll try and think of that x

Gonna have the Hsg test next Thursday! I'm so nervous but excited! 🙈

Oooo make sure u let us know how u get on xx

Good luck Babychops x

Good luck baby chops, I found it really unpleasant so dont go alone. But my results showed they were clear (but maybe the test cleared them) and finally fell pregnant about 4 months later x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back