Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I want to know how many babies are in there! I already have twins and the idea of another set of twins terrifies me! Apparently a private scan can tell you at 6 weeks if it is twins.

Yeah they told me at my scan there was only 1 in there and I was 8 weeks x

I really want to have a scan, they have an appointment next week so I'll be 6 weeks then, just got to persuade hubby to pay for it!

Had my scan done. All went well just got to wait for the Down's syndrome test results now x
Did they tell you your nuchal fold measurements baby chops?

I had my letter today to tell me I was low risk and my chances were 1 in 14,000 which I paws delighted with.i am sure you will be fine too!

Did they tell you your nuchal fold measurements baby chops?

I had my letter today to tell me I was low risk and my chances were 1 in 14,000 which I paws delighted with.i am sure you will be fine too!

I saw it on the screen. It was 1.8mm which Iv read is normal x

Booked my private scan for next week :) should be 6 weeks by then! X

I feel absolutely fine! No sickness or anything yet! How are you feeling? X

Congrats!

Things like this give me hope.

We have been TTC for 2 years. I have mean Diagnosed with PCOS, and extremely high levels of Prolactin hormone. I have roughly 3-4 periods a year. My husband was tested - he tested 98% abnormal.

No idea where we go from there. I have an appointment with the Endocrine consultant on the 17th June. Terrified. X

Snap! This was us.

Doctor told us we had a less than 2% chance of a natural conception and put us on the list for IVF after 2 years of trying.

I'd had ovarian drilling for PCOS, we'd both been taking super vitamins offered by the hospital, Metformin and Chlomid but nothing had worked.

Once we knew we were on the list for IVF, we just accepted that's the way we were meant to have a child (if it worked) and chilled out. Stopped our super healthy lifestyle, went out with friends and drank too much and had some fun.

I found out I was expecting our son two weeks before we were due to have IVF. To this day I'm convinced it was due to us just not stressing about it any more.

Good luck xx

Thanks hun. I will keep my fingers crossed and keep trying. X

How is everyone getting on? I went for a 6 week scan on wednesday, only one baby in there so not another set of twins for me! Feeling relieved. However the nausea has kicked in now and it is all day long, with hayfever on top of that i am feeling like a wreck, not the lovely pregnancy glow i was hoping for! I didnt feel this rough with my boys!

Hi geeks! Well we have been ttc for the last 3 months and this month my period is late but I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative! I'm confused! I'm not normally late on my period [emoji16]

Littlekate any news yet??

Latest posts

Back