Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck baby chops, I found it really unpleasant so dont go alone. But my results showed they were clear (but maybe the test cleared them) and finally fell pregnant about 4 months later x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

O no, this makes me feel nervous! X

Well iv just had it done and omg that was very painful! It hurt a lot more than I imagined it would! It only lasted 5 seconds though and I got all good results! My tubes are open and fine! Let's see if I conceive now! X

Well iv just had it done and omg that was very painful! It hurt a lot more than I imagined it would! It only lasted 5 seconds though and I got all good results! My tubes are open and fine! Let's see if I conceive now! X

Good luck! Im rooting for you. I always check the thread to see if there are any updates from you. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great update Babychops, you will be pregnant in no time ;)

Hopefully you will be posting in the bumps and scans post soon 😉x

I really hope so, at least I know that there isn't anything wrong with me or hubby and it's just a matter of time, thanks for all the kind words girls! Xx

Oh glad you've had it done. Fingers crossed then for you :) u must keep us informed!! I always check if you've wrote lol xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello ladies.

My husband and I have decided this is the year for us to start a family. So far we haven't been successful and it's driving me mad lol. I can't think about anything else and I also keep thinking I'm having early pregnancy symptoms then when it's a negative result is so upsetting.

How early did you ladies feel 'different' or have pregnancy symptoms after when you may have conceived?

Babychops, I hope things have progressed positively for you xx

Hello ladies.

My husband and I have decided this is the year for us to start a family. So far we haven't been successful and it's driving me mad lol. I can't think about anything else and I also keep thinking I'm having early pregnancy symptoms then when it's a negative result is so upsetting.

How early did you ladies feel 'different' or have pregnancy symptoms after when you may have conceived?

Babychops, I hope things have progressed positively for you xx

I kept getting what I thought were period pains but my period never came. I was 6 days late by the time I did a test and it was positive x

I kept getting what I thought were period pains but my period never came. I was 6 days late by the time I did a test and it was positive x

Aww that's lovely. I guess I'm just annoyed at myself as its all in my head. Wishful thinking eh? Lol

Aww that's lovely. I guess I'm just annoyed at myself as its all in my head. Wishful thinking eh? Lol

I'm sure it will happen soon :) good luck x

Thank you, I really hope so :)

You have to relax honey. That's a key factor in conceiving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

I would live to join this thread, me and my husband are trying again but not having much luck so far. I have pcos now so I was prepared for it being a ling road!

I would live to join this thread, me and my husband are trying again but not having much luck so far. I have pcos now so I was prepared for it being a ling road!

Hi pinkcouture, we too are now realising it's going to be a long road ahead. I've had scans etc so nothing has shown up for me. We naively thought it would happen first time we started trying, as you do being giddy with excitement. Lol.

Hope it doesn't take you too long and good luck xx

I thought if we planned it and had sex on exactly the right days it would surely happen straight away :) obviously its not that easy. I also keep thinking how lovely it would be to have a girl (we have boys so far) but you can't pick and choose and to be honest I think I'm destined to have a football team! I had a blood test done on Friday to check hormone levels etc and I have to have another one on day 21 of my cycle so maybe that will show up something?

I thought if we planned it and had sex on exactly the right days it would surely happen straight away :) obviously its not that easy. I also keep thinking how lovely it would be to have a girl (we have boys so far) but you can't pick and choose and to be honest I think I'm destined to have a football team! I had a blood test done on Friday to check hormone levels etc and I have to have another one on day 21 of my cycle so maybe that will show up something?

Ah tell me about it, then the worst thing is when you start 'feeling pregnant' and its your mind playing tricks lol.
Aww bless, your right we can't pick and choose but if it's healthy it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl. Hope the results go to plan :)

I do that every month, convince myself that period symptoms are actually pregnancy symptoms, your mind definitely plays tricks on you. Is anyone on fertility medication? If so how did the doctors decide to put you on it?

I do that every month, convince myself that period symptoms are actually pregnancy symptoms, your mind definitely plays tricks on you. Is anyone on fertility medication? If so how did the doctors decide to put you on it?

I'm not on fertility medication but I have recently come across Seven Seas - Trying for a baby which I am taking. It has some really good reviews online. Obviously it's only vitamins and minerals but for us worth a go.

It's so nice to be able to chat about this, I feel like a little weight has been lifted :)

Latest posts

Back