Restylane - Anyone had their lips done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachybaby

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting Restalyne in my lips for ages and last week had an attack of cold sores which swelled my lips huge and now I am positive I want big lips.(mad I know!) Has anyone had it done or know much about it?

one of my clients has restylane injections and they make her lips look lovely. take a look at their website -

Restylane

I use to work for the company that makes restylane and use to see people that had had it done every day on training days and stuff! good stuff and everyone that had it done highly recomends it - id have it done if i wasnt so petrified of needles :cry: good results though. Also everyone that they supply it do has to prove that they are medically (sp) trained so no worries there!

HTH

xxx

WOW how much is it? Do you have to travel to Sweden? I would definately want a bigger top lip!! :lol:

they have people based all over the place. if you fill out the online enquiry form on their website (i gave the link in my first post) they will get back to you with a list of people near you xx

I think it depends on what your lips are like in the first place (I'm sure yours are lovely though Rachybaby!) but a lady at work, who had quite deep lines round her mouth from smoking and a general grumpy pursed mouth look, had it done and she did look like she'd been smacked in the mouth with a frying pan...coulda given Lesley Ash a run for her money at the worst!

I think it depends on what your lips are like in the first place (I'm sure yours are lovely though Rachybaby!) but a lady at work, who had quite deep lines round her mouth from smoking and a general grumpy pursed mouth look, had it done and she did look like she'd been smacked in the mouth with a frying pan...coulda given Lesley Ash a run for her money at the worst!

lmao ... poor Lesley Ash - did that swelling ever go down?! :eek:

i had it done about 5 yrs ago, got a full syringe on top and bottom, but afterwards I felt that 3/4 on bottom would have been better..

not into needles and pain much myself, but it was not horribly sore, uncomfortable yes.. i think they numbed lips first with like a dental jag...was swollen for a good few days, and then they settled.

it lasted for around the 6 months, but maybe after 4 months u could see it had went down some. (I believe the body breaks it down and absorbs it..)

i got mine done in the transform clinic, cant remember the cost though..£375 rings a bell but cant be sure..

i would think of implants as i liked the look..

Hi there

Have had it too..Got mine at a discounted price as I was working in the salon at the time. Looked great... Hurt like H*ll...Would do it again.

XX J XX

Hiya

Yes just had the corners of my mouth raised with fillers by my nurse friend :hug: Jacqui who does it all..i have booked again for the 9th of october for the rest of my mouth/lips filled. (Brill job) I have seen loads of her work as we share a beauty room in Warwickshire near coventry.

PM me if you would like some info we are avin a open eve soon.

Jenx

Hiya

Just a quick note if you have filler in your lips the you can have a dental block ..u will have no pain

I am liking the sound of the no pain thing, how can i find someone in my area?

Latest posts

Back