Restyle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Had a client in with virgin hair to her waist she wanted a complete change so we went for 5rr max with a touch of 5n and went for an asymmetrical bob just thought if share it with you guys as I was quite proud of it and she was incredibly happy :)

Here's the pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980393.860787.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980393.860787.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 172
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980415.827117.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980415.827117.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 174
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980459.939682.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326980459.939682.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 176
Brilliant job :biggrin: you lucky little geek! Dream situation, to find someone with long virgin hair who wants a massive change! love it xx

Beautiful!! Love the colour x

Shame about the colour staining on her neck managed to get it off in the end haha x

its lovely , very nicely done , did you bother using barrier cream ?
i know its easy to get out of habits but in some situations its definatly worth using x

its lovely , very nicely done , did you bother using barrier cream ?
i know its easy to get out of habits but in some situations its definatly worth using x

I no total bad habit I'll try and remember in future :) thanks guys :) x

very nice love the cut!!

Looks wicked! Shame about colour staining lol!

Lovely to see examples of more experienced stylists work posted! I am training so its nice to see modern styles (especially as we dont do 'restyles' at our level)

Thank you!

I REALLY like that. I had virgin waist length hair and my hairdresser said it was too nice and refused to cut it short.

So I got a hairdresser college friend to dye it and then cut off to the shoulder myself. Would love to go shorter though (what I originally wanted) and I love that style!

The best product I've ever used is vision oil ( visionlines) to stop staining. I don't know if it's widely available as I buy it from the salon I used to work in. No staining at all and and the hair that you touch on the hairline still takes the colour perfectly!

I think It looks Good, Nice colour! :biggrin:

As to the barrier cream, Ive never used and never will....Bit of cotton wool and water if you get any on the skin. Good carefull application is all thats needed and also to emulsify when rinsing :)

Stunning! Excellent work - well done.

Latest posts

Back