Retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etak

Reaction score
i have my own beauty room... i currently sell Blinc masacras and Calgel products does anyone have any ideas of other things which are good to retail to clients ?:green:

You should sell some jewelry or like toe rings are pretty popular here.

nail files/foot files, small bottles of non ace tone nail varnish remover, cuticle oils, base/ top coats. tweezers were really popular and toe nail clippers. does your mani/pedi company have minis? creative do mini cuecumber heal treatments mini buffers loads of stuff.

hope that helped abit xxx

The CND Scentsations range flies out the door in our salon.

Fab smells in hand lotion, washes and scrubs:)

Oh, and pretty colours too:lol: Clients buy them to match their bathroom colour schemes.

Jica lash is a good retail product.

If you are using CND why not retail there polishes, cuticle oil, hand lotions ect.

ive seen some fab nail files on line that u can have ur company logo put on and compny details , a useful product and free advertising !!!!!! cant remember the link but im sure it was on here a while ago . will try and find it for u !

Flip flops for those who have forgotten pedicure shoes

My latest....disposable cameras for those who are going out at night and want to pick up a cheap disposable for it.

i agree, CND products get them in the clients will love them. cucumber heel therapy, solar oil and scentsations my clients love them and i don't have a salon to retail them on show....just shows how good they are :hug:

Hi all,
I just found this website and am in love with it! I own a small spa company in the Caribbean so we get mostly tourists. I am just entering the retail sales part of the business and am looking for companies with great packaging and of course, a great products. Any ideas would be great! Thank you.

hi i've been looking at retailing nail decals from Nail Junkies - Welcome, has anyone used them? i think i might order a few to play with 1st.

kayleigh x x x

solar oil, posh nail files, hair jewellery.

The CND Scentsations range flies out the door in our salon.

Fab smells in hand lotion, washes and scrubs:)

Oh, and pretty colours too:lol: Clients buy them to match their bathroom colour schemes.

where is the best place to buy these now? used to go to the one shop nail shop for all these sort of things, want to get some scentsations and solar oil bits for Xmas pressies :green:

I find that Solar Oil sells itself xx

Latest posts

Back