Retention+ powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
I ordered this kit by mistake do I return it or keep it? Those who tried the powders have you continued use them?
My Favourite powders are the pure pink sheer and the pure white opaque. Am I right in thinking by mixing clear with these + powders I will get a similar colour to the pures above? Thanks x

I ordered this kit by mistake do I return it or keep it? Those who tried the powders have you continued use them?
My Favourite powders are the pure pink sheer and the pure white opaque. Am I right in thinking by mixing clear with these + powders I will get a similar colour to the pures above? Thanks x
You really won't need to mix them. The colours are quite similar and beautiful. It is the way they work and feel which is a little different. I like them. I also like the pures.

Fantastic thanks geeg, will keep them, if the white is whiter and I wanted to use than the pure could I use the pure on zone 1 and the + powders on 2& 3? (Just thinking in advance on this lol!)

Fantastic thanks geeg, will keep them, if the white is whiter and I wanted to use than the pure could I use the pure on zone 1 and the + powders on 2& 3? (Just thinking in advance on this lol!)

Absolutely. :Love:

Are any new shades coming out for the R+ powders or should we just use our additives to alter the tone/tint/colour of the intense pink?

Are any new shades coming out for the R+ powders or should we just use our additives to alter the tone/tint/colour of the intense pink?
Good Question for the folks at Sweet Squared. I don't know the answer to that one. But yes, you can use your pure pigments to make alterations. Burt I have to say I recently used the intense Pink and it was beautiful ... not as intense as it looks in the pot. :biggrin: I suggest you try it before you start trying to alter it. :Love:

Intense pink is my favourite ;-) clients love it, I also love warm pink opaque on French almond shape nails very elegant.

By far the best powders I've used x

Latest posts

Back