Returning hair for testing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
hi everyone!
this is just not my week!!!

Does anyone have experience with returning hair to sjk for testing? I have a client who was fitted 3 weeks ago with their so called luxury range and its turned into a holy mess. I have already cut about 6" off it and this client is very meticulous with her extensions, and has never had a problem before.

I am mortified, I cant have her walking about like this but I also can't have her extensionless just now as shes growing out an asymetric undercut bob!

So on average how long does testing take and has anyone successfully got their money back or replacement hair with this or any other company? xxx

hi everyone!
this is just not my week!!!

Does anyone have experience with returning hair to sjk for testing? I have a client who was fitted 3 weeks ago with their so called luxury range and its turned into a holy mess. I have already cut about 6" off it and this client is very meticulous with her extensions, and has never had a problem before.

I am mortified, I cant have her walking about like this but I also can't have her extensionless just now as shes growing out an asymetric undercut bob!

So on average how long does testing take and has anyone successfully got their money back or replacement hair with this or any other company? xxx

There's a post down the page about another supplier and returning hair for testing , I have had bad batches from every company I've used! It's so frustrating but these things happen and suppliers have always ( except for one) worked with me . Was a week or less. Sjk I'm sure will work with you. The girls are pleasant and always have been helpful :) also check your clients aftercare as clients lie! Lol.

I would ask for a copy of the report or whatever they have to show what tests have been done etc as I very much doubt a company like sjk ( I say company very loosely as from what I can gather its just a woman selling extensions) would even know how or where to get hair tested, I enquired about getting some hair tested from a place called hair compounds in america and it was very expensive x

I've had a very positive response already girls, I sent a well worded email and I am getting new hair sent out and I can return the problem hair once I have received it. All in all a very good response and a much appreciated one. Whether they then test the hair is up to them, I just want a happy client!

This client really is great with her extensions, and buys my aftercare not only at the start but at maintenence aswell which she has every 5/6 weeks, she had only washed them 3 times when she complained initially, but said she felt it after the 1st wash but didn't want to complain.

Anyway, SJK have really been helpful (at this nightime hour!) and I'll be giving them a second chance..... fingers crossed! xxx

Have you used their luxury range previously? Just wondered what it's like generally? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

hey sorry to hear your having problems its never nice i use Sjk alot its good to see they've sorted the prob so quick for you at least you know theres comeback when you buy from them. i like there luxury and i have used it with no probs so far but every company can have a bad batch. hope you get your client sorted.

i hadnt used them before for the luxury hair, but hopefully that will be it all sorted out :) xx

Latest posts

Back