Reverse gel manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched something on this the other eve on YouTube.. Was looking up male chest massage n that came up)
She did her base colour, cured, then did top colour and used an angled gel brush dipped in isoproply alcohol to swipe out the half moon shape then cure and top coat cure as per..
I've yet to try it like that.
Usually I free hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

You're so right, my guides arrived this morning and they won't stick! Wish I hasn't wasted my money 😪 anyhow had a go at freehanding what do you think? View attachment 46921

They're not bad for your first attempt. You will find it easier on real nails.

I hope so, my client is coming on Wednesday to have them done so will let you all know how it goes!

I have recently done these freehand, its easy, just takes a bit of time x

I watched something on this the other eve on YouTube.. Was looking up male chest massage n that came up)
She did her base colour, cured, then did top colour and used an angled gel brush dipped in isoproply alcohol to swipe out the half moon shape then cure and top coat cure as per..
I've yet to try it like that.
Usually I free hand.

I did a set the other day using this technique... it was actually quite easy!! Practise practise thats all by the 10th nail I was much faster!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383430776316.jpg
    1383430776316.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 1383430827697.jpg
    1383430827697.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 196
Struggled to get a crisp finish with the sweeping motion, kept bleeding into the white so I ended up freehanding. Not my best work!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383813307.233552.jpg

Latest posts

Back