Rhinestone Size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
where is the cheapest place to but rhinestones?? ive been looking on ebay & there is some bargains on there but its the sizing what does s4 s5 mean?? Rhinestone for nailart are 2mm arent they?? or is it 1mm???
someone please help, need some urgent with lots of client for xmas>>
thanx

Hi nailfairy,
There's a web site called www.allthingsnails.co.uk they have 35 different colours in swarovski rhinestones can't remember how much they are though, and i dont understand the sizes either.
x galaxy x

Size 5 is about 1.5mm, ideal for nail art or you could go to a size 7, slightly bigger around 2mm. (i have never heard of a size 4 though, must be really dinky!) :)

Hope that helps! x

suey said:
(i have never heard of a size 4 though, must be really dinky!) :)

diddy rhinestones, aw i bet they are v cute

i get my rhinestones like galaxy from Melle at all things nails, tip top :)

Jess
xox

I get all my stones from Melle they seem to be the best so far ,you can buy cheaper but the quality isnt always the same.
You do get what you pay for Melles always seem the brightest.

Ruby

Ruby is right ... I have bought cheapies in the past and they have turned out to be just that. Some are plastic and instantly go dull if your top coat goes anywhere near them.
I know melles are good quality as are Chocs ... Im sure Jackie's are too though I have yet to try them but, beware some of the ebay ones!

Jus make sure they are Swarvoski crystal, they are the best for nails! You can gently remove them, clean them in an egg cup or dappen dish of nail varnish remover and use them again!

SS5 is Swarvoski's code for the small ones, perfect for nails, we use SS9 for teeth and toes.

Just to let you know, ours are on Christmas sale @ £2.80 for 100, we sell 16 colours.

Latest posts

Back