Rica Brazillian wax advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lores

Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking for a wax which is more suited to Bikini waxing, underarm waxing and facial waxing. I trained in hot wax at college and was wondering if any of you guys have some views on the Rica Brazillian wax and what it is like to work with. I don't do intimate waxing, but need something more gentle on the general bikini area and for the face as the warm wax i have been using is rubbish and it's doing my head in!

I would love to do some more training at some point, but really do not do enough waxing in general to warrant the expense just yet :0)

Many thanks and look forward to any advise and tips :Love:

Last edited:
Hi, ive been trained with Rica. I love their waxes, but not the hard one as it kept breaking, i use their warm waxes and Perron Rigot hot ones as they are nice and flexi.

Hi, ive been trained with Rica. I love their waxes, but not the hard one as it kept breaking, i use their warm waxes and Perron Rigot hot ones as they are nice and flexi.

Ah thankyou for your info I think I need to have a look at the Perron Rigot waxes, they are supplied through Thalgo I think??. I have had Lycon waxing which is brilliant, but not worth me committing to financially at this stage.

Perron Rigot waxes are distributed directly by Thalgo, or by beauty express and the Parc group.

Often beauty express run VAT free days and this is a great opportunity to make purchases from them and sometimes Thalgo run promotions on their Facebook page with special offers so it's worth keeping a look at that as well.

If you call them up they will send you a sample of one of the non-strip waxes and some of the pre-and post waxing range.

The contact details for Thalgo are (020) 7512 0872

Jack

Perron Rigot waxes are distributed directly by Thalgo, or by beauty express and the Parc group.

Often beauty express run VAT free days and this is a great opportunity to make purchases from them and sometimes Thalgo run promotions on their Facebook page with special offers so it's worth keeping a look at that as well.

If you call them up they will send you a sample of one of the non-strip waxes and some of the pre-and post waxing range.

The contact details for Thalgo are (020) 7512 0872

Jack

Wonderful, thank you for all your help I will certainly check all this information out asap and get testing on all my hairy bits :eek:

I need to get out of the dark ages with my waxing products and start using something more up to date.......waxing used to be my bread and butter and I loved it, now I do hardly any!!

:hug:

Hello, I have been looking for a wax which is more suited to Bikini waxing, underarm waxing and facial waxing. I trained in hot wax at college and was wondering if any of you guys have some views on the Rica Brazillian wax and what it is like to work with. I don't do intimate waxing, but need something more gentle on the general bikini area and for the face as the warm wax i have been using is rubbish and it's doing my head in!

I would love to do some more training at some point, but really do not do enough waxing in general to warrant the expense just yet :0)

Many thanks and look forward to any advise and tips :Love:

Hi there,
As the distributors for Rica, Totally UK, we can send a free sample of a wax to try if you are not sure – just e-mail us at [email protected] or call on 01784 259988. Generally those that try the range love it!
Carole Jones

Hi there,
As the distributors for Rica, Totally UK, we can send a free sample of a wax to try if you are not sure – just e-mail us at [email protected] or call on 01784 259988. Generally those that try the range love it!
Carole Jones

I must say Carole is a very helpful lady. Called her earlier in the week and I'm now sat up in bed reading all the helpful information she has sent me :0). I have also tried the azulene wax on myself and a friend and we agreed the quality is superb and gave great results. The pre and post wax products are lovely too. I will be trialing the brazillian wax next week.
Thank you Carole x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back