Rimmel up to date colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi

Whilst I was out shopping yesterday I noticed Rimmel's nail varnishes, and I have to say the colour ranges they have are so up to date with some beautiful summer colours. I really wish shellac was the same. I feel that the new season shades they keep bringing out are very similar each time. I wish there was some really funky colours, like a pastel purple , electric blue, pastel mint etc. I know they are now bringing out additives. I just wish the colour range was a bit fresh n up to date. This is my opinion and ppl may not agree its just how I feel. :) xxx

I know what you're saying but you can always create some funky colours by layering - I've done this on Colourpops, Rock Royalty layered with Moonlight & Roses creates a lovely pastel purple for example. Have a look at FingerNail Fixer's FB pics for some more ideas. HTH xx

Hi

I had make loads new colours up from layering, but still would like to see more up to date colours. Xx

This is what swayed me between starting up with shellac or gelish x

I agree, I actually think CND could be a bit more current and exciting with both Shellac and enamels. My daughters wearing a fantastic colour today that she bought in town, like a pale turquoise, its so lovely, and CND dont do anything like it. I do wish they would expand beyond the colours they currently offer.

Just out of interest, have any of you that "wish" they did more Shellac colours, ever actually emailed CND to tell them?

Unless they hear from the technicians using their products, how will they know what the technicians want?

They may have specific ideas on the colour range they want Shellac to consist of but as the old saying goes, "You don't ask, you don't get"

No good moaning on a forum about it, you need to be proactive with your thoughts and suggestions.

Just sayin' :D

Latest posts

Back