Rio nail foils and gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldinic

Reaction score
Hi there,I am sorry if I made a mistake by posting this here...:smack:

I bought RIO NAIL FOILS but have problems with applying it over gel...I put on glue that came with the set and did everything as it was described but it is chipping off with some sticky residue probably glue even despite the fact that I put one gel coat and then sealer...I am using IBD xtreme and intensive selaer...any help...?

I saw on you tube the nail technician that put the glue for tips and used it with the foil? Hmmm what do you say?

Hi there,I am sorry if I made a mistake by posting this here...:smack:

I bought RIO NAIL FOILS but have problems with applying it over gel...I put on glue that came with the set and did everything as it was described but it is chipping off with some sticky residue probably glue even despite the fact that I put one gel coat and then sealer...I am using IBD xtreme and intensive selaer...any help...?

I saw on you tube the nail technician that put the glue for tips and used it with the foil? Hmmm what do you say?
Hi
I also bought this kit a few years ago and had issues with the actual glue. Are you waiting long enough for it to dry clear before applying the foil? if its still even the slightest bit white the foil wont stick properly and will slide off the nail. I went onto a site called www.sparklynails.com and bought their foil adhesive its much much better. Give it a try.
Sarah

thanks but I have problems with gel layer on foil...it is chippping after 2-3 days even if I really try very gard to seal it properly...don't know if that shop delivers to my country...

Latest posts

Back