Riva Bella Trolley from Beauty Boxes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Just wondering if any of you have this trolley, and if so what do you think of it?

I want to something which I can keep my mani, pedi, polishes and enhancement products in. Do you think this will be big enough......I don't want to spend 65 pounds to then realise it's not suitable!

Any feedback would be great, thanks, Lou xxx

i have the riva bella trolley in black, bought from an ebay company sunrise beauty UK for £49.95 (the cheapest I had seen this particular trolley for) ive only had it about a month so cant comment on the longevity of it!! but its definately nice and sturdy, without being too big and bulky.

i use the bottom 2 sections for all my hairdressing kit (dryer, pack of clips, case of brushes/combs, cutting and colouring tools, products etc), with plenty! of room to spare and a tray for rollers, hair pins everything! most of the time i only need to use 1 box.

the top box that has the 2 trays that fold out i use for my nail kit again with bags of room for everything (products, towels, bowls, tools). but it is definately alot better than having everything rolling about in a big bulky bag and me having to rummage through to find stuff.

I've just ordered this from Ebay yesterday, not such a good price as previous poster but still happy. Hope to get it tomorrow think it looks fab :biggrin:
x

Hi Geeks,
Just wondering if any of you have this trolley, and if so what do you think of it?

I want to something which I can keep my mani, pedi, polishes and enhancement products in. Do you think this will be big enough......I don't want to spend 65 pounds to then realise it's not suitable!

Any feedback would be great, thanks, Lou xxx

Hi Lou,

I am looking for something either big enough to store my nail polishes in or something to store the polishes in the box i already have. Could you please send me the link so i can have a look at it?

Thanks

Jodie x x x

Hi, thanks bronzebrunette, I think I'll order it....can't find the ebay seller though, but if it's gonna do the job then I don't mind paying full price.

Jodie-Glo, here is the link:
Beauty Trolley - Riva Bella Pink Beauty Trolley

Lou xx

ebay shop - sunrise beauty uk is the link to them, altho i cant see the riva bella trolley there anymore! and hello loubilicious from down the rd lol

Hi, thanks bronzebrunette, I think I'll order it....can't find the ebay seller though, but if it's gonna do the job then I don't mind paying full price.

Jodie-Glo, here is the link:
Beauty Trolley - Riva Bella Pink Beauty Trolley

Lou xx

thanks lou - its like the one ive got - its great apart from theres no way to keep the nail polishes standing up in it. thats why i am on the search for some kind of nail polish holder that can fit inside it

Jodie x x x

After reading suggestions on here I've bought some of the clear plastic clipsafe boxes, I got some n Morrisons last week for half price, and they're exactly the right height for polishes, which means they don't fall over. I think they were 1.79 each.
Before that, I searched all over the net for something to organise polishes in, but found nothing that I felt was what I wanted in terms of size, portability etc.

HTH Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

How about some foam. Cut it the size of the drawer and then cut out holes for the nail varnish.

After reading suggestions on here I've bought some of the clear plastic clipsafe boxes, I got some n Morrisons last week for half price, and they're exactly the right height for polishes, which means they don't fall over. I think they were 1.79 each.
Before that, I searched all over the net for something to organise polishes in, but found nothing that I felt was what I wanted in terms of size, portability etc.

HTH Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks lou i hadnt thought of using them! Capital do sell a box that holds i believe 50 but because the OPI polishes are tall they do not fit in there!

Jodie x x x

I don't have any OPI but my CND and China Glaze fit perfectly, not sure how they compare in height....but worth having a loook xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine just arrived, I went for black, it looks fab, I'm really pleased :)
x

Id be very eager to see if this does fit every thing you need i love this trolly but really dont want to order one and find it dosent fit my stuff in i want one that my nails stuff can stand up in like my monomer and acetone and polish bottles and my tall manicure creams -so come on guys does it really fit it all?

xxx:hug:

I have this one but I don't remember paying this price think I paid about £40. I used to have the one you are talking about but find this one better as it hasn't got the sharp metal edges and pulling the boxes apart at a clients seemed messy.

http://www.bellissimo-cosmetics.com/product/Beauty_Trolley_59362 It's the Sahar fabric trolley (not the alberta on beauty-boxes.com)

Last edited:
Just realised my post may be of no help as nowhere seems to sell it anymore!

I've got this trolley in black and it's great. I don't do mobile but I use it when I go out to do make-up or events etc.

Only gripe I have is that I changed my car (got a mini now) and it won't fit in it so I have to take the husbands car when I need to go somewhere with the trolley!:lol:

x

Latest posts

Back