'Rival' Nail Tech intent on killing my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She wants a reaction, so don't give it to her. Your clients will come back and bring more, lol. Let her keep doing rubbish work and slating you, because she doesn't look professional. You just keep you head high and do what you enjoy doing and thats making people happy because they have wonderful nails. Just cut her blank completely, don't look at her facebook, take no notice about her pinching your clients, because they will only have one treatment hunny. I certainly wouldn't go back if someone did a rubbish job on me, and many others would be the same. Let the universe do it's job, the universe with deal with her in due course, people that project negativity will recieve it back, you do a bad deed you will recieve one. So you stay positive and you will recieve it back, you'll see. That's what I would do, wouldn't even let it bother me.

Thanks everyone you've been really helpful - it's greatly appreciated. She's quieting down now, work has begun on her 'nail room' so I'm sure she'll pop up again soon but you're right, the quality of her work is very poor so I'm not going to waste time thinking about it now :D

Latest posts

Back