Robin Moses nail art brushes - help another tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I'm sure I don't need to introduce the amazing nail artist Robin Moses to anyone, her painting skills and tutorials are legendary and amazing. I know I have learned lots from her and watched her tutorials over and over again, so I thought I would spread the word about her new venture...

She's launched her own range of nail art brushes :D

I won't try to explain the benefits of her brushes and the work and commitment that has gone in to launching this as I probably can't do it justice, but I will add a link to her venture in the hope that we here in the UK can also help support her AND get our hands on these fab brushes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1136355603/fine-art-brushes-by-robin-moses

I've pledged my 22$ for a set of two, I hope she makes the final total, the brushes will be fab - no excuses for dodgy flowers anymore :oops:

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
Hey, I was really interested in these but a bit confused. Does she have to get to the total before the brushes are shipped or do they get shipped when you pledge? X

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
I've supported & pledged, for all the free tutorials on you tube, hope she makes her total!

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey, I was really interested in these but a bit confused. Does she have to get to the total before the brushes are shipped or do they get shipped when you pledge? X

Kickstarter rules say if you don't reach target you refund the investors

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming trinity. Fingers crossed she meets target! X

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
With delivery to UK it is $37 which is about £25 I think. Bargain for 2 excellent brushes.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score

Latest posts