Rockstar glitter problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Hey girls, I have seen this on here but cant find it again

Some times when using shellac and glitter Im finding the glitter isnt sticking to the tacky layer in some patches, what am I doing wrong? Got a client in an hour coming for this so HELP!!!!!

are you using a cleanser on your brush to pick up your glitter? if so you could be wiping the tacky layer away

I m using very little d sperse, I am following finger nil fixers video so dipping in d sperse and drying brush before applying??
Does the brush need to be dipped first??

Hi Have you tried doing it the other way? I base coat cure 10 secs then apply a coat of barely pink and sprinkle the glitter on. Tap off the excess and press glitter down gently. Cure for 2mins
Apply top coat- cure 2mins
Apply 2nd top coat - cure 2mins
I prefer this way as it gives even coverage.
Hope that helps :)

I m using very little d sperse, I am following finger nil fixers video so dipping in d sperse and drying brush before applying??
Does the brush need to be dipped first??

i do dip my brush in cleanse first but then dry it off so much that it feels almost dry then dip into my glitter i have to dip into glitter a few times but it does cover it all xx

Ok will make sure its dry dry! This does mke sense, I cnt think what else could cuse it, thank you!

Latest posts

Back