Roller wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Ive not done waxing for many years and when I did do it I only ever used the original pot and spatula method. Now im wanting to start offering waxing as a mobile treatment Im wondering what do use and am very interested in the roller wax system but never used it and not really quite sure how to use it either lol! What would be recommended for a mobile therapist thats only using it now and again? A single roller heater system? Im sooo confused please help lol!!

I think you will find a suitable roller system from Hive they have a fairly extensive selection to choose from.

Hive of Beauty Ltd

Jack

I am mobile and have the hive 3 chamber heater, as you wax it does cool in the rollers so i find it useful to have the 3 on the go at the same time so you can keep working at a steady pace and you know you always have a good supply of wax with you. I still have my pot though for facial waxing, i only use the rollers for larger areas.
I do prefer the clean and easy wax though for the rollers and their roller heads are better than hives, but that is just my personal choice. x

I've recently bought a 6 chamber heater from Salonserve. It does make waxing quicker for me, but I am getting through a lot of wax which makes each treatment very expensive to do compared to the traditional pot method. HTH

I use a double roller cartridge from ceteum wax. I love their aromatherpy wax rollers and never had a problem using them.

Youve got 1 to use and when thats finished another one ready. Its so much quicker i could never go back to using a spatula for the legs now.
Its like everything new takes a couple of waxes to get used to it.

The only thing if your mobile its an extra piece of equipment to carry aswell as a wax pot for Eyebrows , face, binkini etc.

I love Clean & Easy cartridge system 3 large body rollers,1 Medium and 2 smaller ones (one thick and one fine) for intricate areas such as face, brows, bikini line etc. they really aer fantastic and theres a compartment on the back for 2 spare cartridges to keep warm so you can heat them up quickly if you run out

I love Clean & Easy cartridge system 3 large body rollers,1 Medium and 2 smaller ones (one thick and one fine) for intricate areas such as face, brows, bikini line etc. they really aer fantastic and theres a compartment on the back for 2 spare cartridges to keep warm so you can heat them up quickly if you run out

That sounds great, where can I find this online? I was starting to get disheartened thinking I couldnt use roller wax on other areas but legs. I dont want to have to buy pot and roller :\ x

Yes I found it was expensive to keep replacing cartridges so I bought a carton of wax from Capital to re-fill them!
I did think it would be a nightmare and wld make lots of mess but it was so easy!
I opened the spout and made it as pointy as poss, then melted it in microwave. Holding it in a wax strip just poured into the cartridges!
Cools fairly quickly so had to pop back in micro a couple of times.
Didn't take long at all and much cheaper ;)

Yes I found it was expensive to keep replacing cartridges so I bought a carton of wax from Capital to re-fill them!
I did think it would be a nightmare and wld make lots of mess but it was so easy!
I opened the spout and made it as pointy as poss, then melted it in microwave. Holding it in a wax strip just poured into the cartridges!
Cools fairly quickly so had to pop back in micro a couple of times.
Didn't take long at all and much cheaper ;)

Top tip! I might have to try that :)

Latest posts

Back