Roller waxing for legs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CurlyWurly1986

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to buy the Depilive single unit roller wax warmer or the duo one. I will be only waxing a couple of half legs a month and wondered if one unit will be enough for me to complete a half leg wax?

Thanks

I use a full roller for a full leg wax, so yes it'll be plenty for a half.

I use a full roller for a full leg wax, so yes it'll be plenty for a half.

Thanks for replying. I should have explained that I'm unsure if just using one hand held roller will get a leg wax done or if it will cool down as I'm doing it so would need to utilise a 2nd hand roller interchangeably?

Ah ok... I suppose that depends on how fast you work.

I cover the front of one leg and pop the cartridge back in the heater while I remove the wax, and so on.

I don't know what the heater is like that you use but I use the Hive heater so the cartridge slots in and out at the front - so it's seconds to put it away and take it back out again.

I haven't got a roller wax heater yet. As I'll only be doing leg waxing very infrequently I was thinking of getting a single unit one either Depilive or Hive, however, the Hive one looks quite chunky and I've only got small hands. Not sure if I'm best getting the duo one. I'm not a slow leg waxer, I just don't want it going too cool as I'm using it but also don't want to buy 2 if I don't have to. Below, first 2 are the Depilive ones and the other 2 pics are of the Hive.
PBHAIRREMOVAL572.jpg 39---universal-wax-warmer.png 87349_1.jpg 87349c_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back