Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 60437 this is what I use at the mo and it's been really good but it's time for a change and to give my back a rest x

Yea this is the same as mine and I loved it, but it was really heavy before I put my stuff in. I pulled a muscle in my arm the other week as a result of getting it in and out of my car. That's why I've bought the new one. You will defo not regret it and once it arrives and you put all your kit in you'll see what I mean - it's about 1/4 the weight!!!

Yea this is the same as mine and I loved it, but it was really heavy before I put my stuff in. I pulled a muscle in my arm the other week as a result of getting it in and out of my car. That's why I've bought the new one. You will defo not regret it and once it arrives and you put all your kit in you'll see what I mean - it's about 1/4 the weight!!!

I can't wait and to be able to see everything in its place will be fab x

Very tempted to buy this! Ive only had my case for 8mths but its so heavy & full up and I have to carry it up a flight of stairs to my flat & lift it into my car......shall I????

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very tempted to buy this! Ive only had my case for 8mths but its so heavy & full up and I have to carry it up a flight of stairs to my flat & lift it into my car......shall I????

Most definitely, yes!!! It'll be the best buy this year!

Yes my case is just to heavy and up the stairs at home is a killer x

I've bought one thanks to you lovely ladies recommending it looks fab!
I start my nail course soon so just thought I'm going to need one of these at some point , also got few more bits as part of the matching set looking forward to it arriving :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396258050.056006.jpg

Hello I'm very tempted to buy this bag, can anyone tell me if I can fit 4 of this polish case, couch roll, table lamp and few other little bits? Xx

So excited I've just ordered it 😊 can't wait for it to arrive ☺️

Nessa - yes you would be able to fit all of that inside I'm sure, the couch roll may be abit long I have not tried that yet! X

Nessa - yes you would be able to fit all of that inside I'm sure, the couch roll may be abit long I have not tried that yet! X

Thank you, I'm sure I can as by the picture it looks pretty spacious.
Can't wait :)

I'm only just starting out so don't know if I need/ can afford the bag! Has anyone tried the smaller bag, called tool bag?! Xx

😂😂😂 I've just missed my delivery ...... I'm such an idiot x

I finally have it 😄 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396612137.885665.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396621498.665365.jpg
Mine arrived today too? Omg how light it is!!!! Managed to fit everything in it too😊

i have the rucksack amoungst other things from roo and its great the back section is heat protected for if you use hot irons etc as i dont i use for storing my oils, nail polish remover and anything else liquid so if it spills its easily wiped up and does not go on anything else. the main section is very big i can fit about 4 of the large roo rectangle storage bags and another 2 of the smaller ones in. i use these storage bags to store everything so i can see whats in them without opening and i can just grab the one i need, like 1 for lashes, 1 for manis, 1 for pedis etc.... Then also inside you have clear pockets about 6 to store small things like cotton pads, cotton buds, glitters, nail gems etc...Then you have a front zip that is handy for small items like nail tools or business cards and there are also 2 size pockets that are large enough to fit a oil bottle in size in each. hope that has helped a bit x

That looks fab x I love mine am going to fill it in the morning x

I filled mine straight away, you will see how much you can fit in it and still quite light 😊

I can't wait to order mine later this month, I hope they still have the pink in stock when I do!!! So excited!!!!

I filled mine straight away, you will see how much you can fit in it and still quite light 😊

Can you really fit everything in it that youd fit in a three tiered trolley case? Im still worried it wont fit everything? X

Can you really fit everything in it that youd fit in a three tiered trolley case? Im still worried it wont fit everything? X

What item do you have? I can fit my 18g lamp, 3 of the roo beauty polish cases (the ones that hold 20 polishes each) my couch roll, files, my GHG pots which they are in a little roo beauty bag, table lamp and towel, this all fit in the main bit! Then on the sides I have my standard polishes, glitters, cleanse, foils, removers, consultations forms, aftercare leaflets, tools etc... You just need to organise it the best you can and try ways that works better for you! 😊 xxx

Latest posts

Back