Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today....OMG.....It's absolutely fantastic!!!! Everything fits in, it's so deceiving, there's loads of compartments, loads of room and even with everything in, it's so light, I can even carry it using the long strap on my shoulder and there's no strain!! It goes in the boot of the car, or the seat and everything stays upright. I'm so chuffed, this is the best buy ever - you all gotta get one xxx

I'm so tempted to buy it! Xx

Mine arrived today....OMG.....It's absolutely fantastic!!!! Everything fits in, it's so deceiving, there's loads of compartments, loads of room and even with everything in, it's so light, I can even carry it using the long strap on my shoulder and there's no strain!! It goes in the boot of the car, or the seat and everything stays upright. I'm so chuffed, this is the best buy ever - you all gotta get one xxx

Do you still need other shellac holders ? How many spaces in the front for shellac/vinylux etc what I'm trying to ask (been a long day) is do you need polish rolls to hold extra colours x

Do you still need other shellac holders ? How many spaces in the front for shellac/vinylux etc what I'm trying to ask (been a long day) is do you need polish rolls to hold extra colours x

There are 16 bottle net holders in the front and back compartments, so you can carry 32 in total. So it's all according how many you have or want to carry. I'm still building up my stock so this suits my needs at the moment, but no doubt I'll have to buy a polish bottle case soon!!

Are the nets big enough to put 2 shellac bottles in sideways? Or are they too tight? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are 16 bottle net holders in the front and back compartments, so you can carry 32 in total. So it's all according how many you have or want to carry. I'm still building up my stock so this suits my needs at the moment, but no doubt I'll have to buy a polish bottle case soon!!

Thank you for reply I may get one of those polish rolls x

Ordered the purple bag and a couple of extras ....... So excited x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396044872.230054.jpg

Are the nets big enough to put 2 shellac bottles in sideways? Or are they too tight? X

Wo, didn't think of that!! Just tried and yes they are big enough. Well I stand corrected, 64 bottles!! Lol!!!

I need one of these in my life!

Oh my gaaaaaaawd! I is there ANY WAY to justify one for someone that works from home?? I want one soooooo bad!

Wo, didn't think of that!! Just tried and yes they are big enough. Well I stand corrected, 64 bottles!! Lol!!!

Still *just* shy of my collection, but I can have the french colours elsewhere. Thank you so much for trying! :D

Oh my gaaaaaaawd! I is there ANY WAY to justify one for someone that works from home?? I want one soooooo bad!

Yes I do both a bit of mobile but mainly from home and I've just ordered it and I know It will get loads of use and you can use it at home for storage x 😇

Yes I do both a bit of mobile but mainly from home and I've just ordered it and I know It will get loads of use and you can use it at home for storage x 😇

Teeheehee thanks!

Ah mine arrived today! Finally got some time to fill it up! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, you didn't need much persuasion there mrsharrywinstone hahaha!!!!

I know right!? I just want one so badly but I'm seriously worried about the shipping costs to Canada 0_o as well as justifying a $110 (Canadian) bag for storage.

I know right!? I just want one so badly but I'm seriously worried about the shipping costs to Canada 0_o as well as justifying a $110 (Canadian) bag for storage.

I do know what you mean and totally understand your dilemma.........but.......YOU JUST GOTTA BUY ONE!!!!!!

I do know what you mean and totally understand your dilemma.........but.......YOU JUST GOTTA BUY ONE!!!!!!

Hahaha! I fell in love the moment the video was posted.

I have a case with wheels from roo but when it's full it's so so heavy and putting it in the car is a real pain, it's a lovely case it's just to heavy so this is why I have ordered the new bag as I know it's going to make a huge difference to lots of us and can't wait till it arrives x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396180910.542548.jpg this is what I use at the mo and it's been really good but it's time for a change and to give my back a rest x

Latest posts

Back