Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't actually. I just checked on the roo site for the tracking number and that linked me to the dpd site which had the estimated arrival time :)

Mine should be arriving in the next hour which is great considering I only got the free delivery :) can't wait

Edit: It arrived, its heavy but beautiful and perfect size for everything I need to carry

I didn't know you could get free delivery. :( I'm not going to complain as I did get the extra discount and that paid my delivery fee. It's coming today between 1:50 and 2:50. So excited. I just hope it gets here before I have to get my daughter from school.

Wow thats good ;) did you get an email or text saying when it would be delivered? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I received a text saying it would be delivered today and then another text later on with the delivery time slot.

I received a text saying it would be delivered today and then another text later on with the delivery time slot.

Same here.... And just had a huge foil delivery this is a good day :)

It was free delivery over £50 so I ordered a few extra bits, I saw the Hollie code too late to use it :-S

Those of you that have them already...can we have some pics once you've decided what you're putting in them and where?xx

Just ordered the zebra one and got the free goodies. I got free delivery as i spent over £50 and also the hollie code for 15% off only worked on my full price items not on the trolley x

Just got an email saying their site was experiencing technical difficulties and the black one I ordered is now out of stock so I have to have the zebra one! I'm not happy!

I didn't actually. I just checked on the roo site for the tracking number and that linked me to the dpd site which had the estimated arrival time :)

Hi where on the site did u fin the tracking number? Nothings coming up tracking wise in my order history. Also have free delivery and would love to know when mine arrives!!

I would upload pic but can't as keeps failing.. Right off to my client x

Those of you that have them already...can we have some pics once you've decided what you're putting in them and where?xx

This is what I've got so far. In the top part I've taken out some of the dividers so I can fit my lamp and other roo bag (has all my mani/ped stuff) in, along with the tool bag that came free. I've put all my pep and other liquid stuff in one compartment and my freebie nail roll (with vinylux) in the other. In the bigger bottom drawer I have my shellac, glitters, pigments and stamping tools. In the smaller drawer I've just popped in any stick on accessories, gems etc. and some lint free pads

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 496
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 353
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 359
That looks great! Is the bottom drawer deep enough to hold the polish wrap?xx

I've been trying to order mine, but the site keeps saying error and the basket stay empty! :( have mailed them to see if they can help... I want my case! :)

I'm looking forward to getting mine. Delivery was so quick! I'm on holiday this week so had to delay delivery till monday :(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

This is what I've got so far. In the top part I've taken out some of the dividers so I can fit my lamp and other roo bag (has all my mani/ped stuff) in, along with the tool bag that came free. I've put all my pep and other liquid stuff in one compartment and my freebie nail roll (with vinylux) in the other. In the bigger bottom drawer I have my shellac, glitters, pigments and stamping tools. In the smaller drawer I've just popped in any stick on accessories, gems etc. and some lint free pads
This wasn't the £35 one was it? When I looked that one was just under £100

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

This wasn't the £35 one was it? When I looked that one was just under £100

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its the moonshine one :)

I have the zebra one and the lamp fits in the middle section but the top then doesn't fit on top. I have a bag that I carry my lamp, and leads in. X

Here is the £35 one, the Roo Mirage Trolley.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958239.850527.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958239.850527.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 284
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958269.037846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958269.037846.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 282
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958294.343357.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958294.343357.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 254
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958315.018366.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372958315.018366.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 253
I've just ordered the moonshine trolley, with 2 free gifts, 3 x polish rolls, 300 swarovski crystals for £54.70 :)

Latest posts

Back